Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Pinteresting Wednesday

You might notice a theme here:
WEDDING!
I went crazy last night and this morning looking at stuff for our wedding.
I had taken a little break because the more I looked at stuff the sadder I got because it wasn't coming soon enough. We might be bringing the date back some so we aren't waiting as long but its still going to be a 2013 wedding. I have plenty of time to plan and get ready but I have been told by lots of people that it will sneak up on us out of no where and be here before we know it.

I found these dresses last night for bridesmaids. Not real sure if the green will be liked by the girls as much as blue but I love the simplicity and the detail on the neckline.
Source: Modcloth
I love the lace going around these cans! Need to order some for our mason jars.
Source
These are our colors but we are throwing some compliments of orange in there too.
Source
Love this picture idea... Pinky Promise
Source
Yes I am that girl! I would love to do this however not real sure if I want to trash my dress to no return.
Source
Absolutely love this Save The Date. The wording is perfect and its the same lifestyle as ours.
Source
love this flower. Not real sure if its for myself or maybe the bridesmaids.
Source
love my country music
source
I really hope my hair is this long by our wedding but this is also the blonde I am trying to get back to. I never should have died my hair back in October. Makes me really sad.
Source
How Cute! We love fishing. I just found this blog today so I have been snooping around over there. Very cute, you should check it out!
Source: Studio Sequoia
Absolutely gorgeous
Source: Martha Stewart
our colors
Source
love that hair style
Source
The blue mason jars is what we are using for center pieces. I thought this arrangement was so pretty!
Source
Linking up over at The Vintage Apple for Pinteresting Wednesday
The Vintage Apple

7 comments:

  1. oh my geese!!! that pin with the mud allll over the wedding dress makes me smile and say OMG at the same time!! I could neverrrr do that, but I can imagine how free it must feel!

    Loveeee the BM dresses you're thinking about... the collar makes the entire dress... super girlie!! I don't think they'd mind the green at all... it's subtle ;)

    Happy planning my fellow almost bride!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are all so cute. I love those dresses. I like the neckline especially!

    CUTE blog girlie. Good luck with the wedding!

    Newest follower! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sweet! I love the pinky promise pic! That is a must! xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your wedding inspiration! Adorable country chic. Your wedding will be so beautiful! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for following...im following back! :) I love, love, LOVE your wedding ideas and about once a month I go thru this phase where I wish I could get married all over again (to the same guy of course!) just to have fun planning all the details. Enjoy this time of getting everything just right because 2013 will be here in a flash!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! I love all your wedding pins! That first dress is gorgeous. The color is perfect!

    Happy Thursday! Hope the weather stays nice for you :)

    Bailey
    http://lostandfound-bailee.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love these ideas! Especially the save the date - makes me want to get married again ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by! Feel free to leave me a comment and I will get back to you. Hope you have a great day!