Thursday, March 15, 2012

The Good & Bad Side of Mother Nature...

Yesterday it was absolutely gorgeous outside here in Ohio.
After work Anthony and I knew we would be doing something outside we just didn't know what. We thought about taking Tank up to Black Hand Gorge to walk the trail but thought there would be tons of people up there. Maybe we could go to Dillon but didn't really strike our fancy so we ended up going to The Barn. The Barn is a local bar in Zanesville that has really good pizza and they have an outdoor patio. My friend Rachel also works there but she wasn't working last night ): I ended up getting chicken tenders and a strawberry daq.  We sat on the patio for an hour and a half just enjoying being outside and watching cars drive by.



 Uh he didn't know I was taking these pictures. 

 Tank has a bad obsession with the baby ducks. He will lay in JK's room for hours just staring. Unfortunately after trying to introduce him to one he is not friendly to them so we have to keep a close eye on him for their safety. Not real sure what we are going to do when they retire to the barn. I guess they are going to have to check each others backs.
I also got a package in the mail yesterday from something I bidded for on ebay. 

of course all the bad talking I did to Mother Nature about how much I hated winter she is dishing it back to me with her monthly visit. I am having some of the worst cramps I have ever had and a migraine. Its so bad I had to call off of work today and have spent the whole day sleeping. It really sucks! I hate to miss work and I hate to see my whole day wasted to sleeping on the couch curled up in a ball and drugged up on ibuprofen. I am praying it gets better by tomorrow morning so I can return to work, even though its just from 9-12 but I also need to get back to the gym. We have a little over 90 days until we leave for the beach and I have 15 pounds to loose and need to find my 6 pack again. Until then I am going to be camping out on the couch trying to feel better. I hope all of your thursdays have been better than mine. 

1 comment:

  1. I hope you get to feeling better soon. Mother nature is also about to come calling for me and I am dreading it so bad. Stupid eve! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by! Feel free to leave me a comment and I will get back to you. Hope you have a great day!