Thursday, March 15, 2012

DAY 13, 14 & 15 || #MarchPhotoADay

I am such a slacker.
So here I am playing catch up so I don't fall completely off of the wagon.
Everything is on Instagram so here it is on here:
Day 13: a sign
This is a sign my brother made me out of an old piece of wood. It hangs over my headboard in my bedroom. 
Day 14: clouds
I snapped this one today when I was outside practicing shooting my bow.
Day 15: car
I don't drive a car, neither does Anthony. Its too dark outside to take a picture of Mom's car. So this is what you get. An old metal toy Tonka truck we have.
Hard to believe we are halfway through March! 



3 comments:

  1. ...and I LOVE LOVE LOVE that picture of you in the side view mirror taking the picture of yourself. Seriously...LOVE!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww Thanks Melissa! I love it too (: I took it on our way home from Florida. It was actually on an island in Georgia that we decided to randomly go to make the trip home a little more interesting.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by! Feel free to leave me a comment and I will get back to you. Hope you have a great day!