Thursday, March 22, 2012

Happy 1 Year Anniversary...

To my blog!!! Techincially it was a year ago yesterday that I started this blog. I had an other blog before but I was not consistent and I deleted it and took a break from blogging for a year or so. It's hard to believe it has been a whole year since I started Daily Chaos of a Country Girl from Ohio. I thought I would start off with some stats from the last year and some things I accomplished:
-I made 146 blog posts
-Check out my traffic! I had no idea there were people visiting from other countries! It is also pretty cool to see the different types of browsers that people use or what kind of they are using.
-I currently have 14 followers!!! This is my favorite stat of it all. Literally at the beginning of this month I only had 1 follower, my wonderful friend Alyssa! That means I have gained 13 more amazing friends just this month!!! I want to give a BIG BIG THANK- YOU to all of your wonderful girls!!!

Megan @ Mackey Madness



ALWAYSKISSMEGOODNIGHT
 Ashley @ Little Miss One Big Mess

Kristen @ A Lovely Mist
ALovelyMist
Asha's aspects

The Next Chapter
Ashley @ Mommy ... A Work In Progress
 
Jenny @ Jenny Michelle LY



Terry @ Life Liberty and Wine

And Lastly I have some goals that I am setting for the 2nd year for my blog.
1. Last year I only made 146 posts, that is alot but out of 364 days in a year it is not much when compared. My goal is to make atleast 250 posts this year. There will be a lot more crafts, some trips we are making, life changes because I am sure there will be lots and of course I can guarantee you there will be plenty of DIY Wedding posts since I am planning my wedding for 2013.
2. Here at the end of this year I joined up with a coule link parties but not too much. My goal is to join more parties. These are so much fun and I love getting a chance to meet new bloggers and see all of their crafty projects.
3. I would like to add some things to my blog too:
a button, About Me page, Fitness Section, Photography Portfolio
With all these goals there will be some changes going on so make sure you stop back by to check it out. Thank-you to everyone and I look forward to our relationships growing more and meeting more people! 

12 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for the shout out.... I love that even though you are having success you are still wanting to.do better.... Ive only been around for about 2 months in the blogging world but I know I want to make mine better.... Looking forward to those DIY wedding posts girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are welcome for following ! Thanks for the shout out! Sounds like you have a lot planned for this year. You should definetely join more link ups that is how you meet more people. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw, thats me! I can't wait to see where else you take your blog! It's going to be awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the shout out girl! You know I got maaaad love for ya! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awe, thanks for the shout out girl and happy blogerversary! Ya, I'm cheesy, so what.... :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Add me to your list of followers. I can't use gfc from work but I'll be adding you tonight. Since your looking to join more parties I'd love it if you linked up your easter garland to www.thenymelrosefamily.blogspot.com/2012/03/whimsy-wednesdays-3.html. I'm so glad you stopped by. I host my parties every Wednesday and I'd love it if you linked up each week. Your blog is so cute and it sounds like you'll have a lot of wedding projects coming up. Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  7. thank you so much for the love!

    love your posts!

    xxxo,
    jenny

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks girlie and congrats on your anniversary!! I love reading it! I'm working on a button myself so be on the look out! Hope you gain more followers and achieve all your goals but I know you will! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yay for now having 16 followers!!! How exciting! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy Blog Anniversary! And thanks for the shout out! :) Love your blog and I'm excited you'll be posting 250 in the next year!

    ~Tiffany
    http://tiffanyd22.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. You are so sweet!!

    Thanks for giving me a shout out and I wish you allllll of the best in the year to come with your blog!

    I'm tagging you in my post for today, so be sure you swing over and take a look!!

    Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  12. You are so precious!! Thanks for the shout out!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by! Feel free to leave me a comment and I will get back to you. Hope you have a great day!