Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Pinteresting Wednesday

Wednesday.
 According to international standard ISO 8601, it is the third day of the week. 
This day is between Tuesday and Thursday
The name is derived fromOld English Wōdnesdæg and Middle English Wednesdei.
Wednesday is in the middle of the common Western 5-day workweek that starts on Monday 
and finishes on Friday.
 Also, when Sunday is taken as the first of every week, Wednesday is the day in the middle.
Wednesday aka: Pinterest Wednesday
Here is what I my pinterest looks like for today:
Some phone case shopping
Source
Some wedding planning.
Source























More wedding planning.
Source





















Shoe Shopping.
Source: Sperrys















Stuff I cannot afford.
Source

















Places I would love to go.
Source

















Food I would eat.
Source






















Boots to buy.
Source























Head on over to  The Vintage Apple and link up!



5 comments:

  1. Visiting from How Pinteresting---I absolutely love those Sperries and the boots! So cute!

    ~Tiffany
    http://tiffanyd22.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG I know right!! unfortunately I cannot find them on the website. I don't think they make this design anymore ): might have to resort to Amazon or something. Thanks for the comment and coming to my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that iPhone case! I need to get myself a cute, new case!

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Jamie: thanks I am on the search for them!
    @Alyssa: I know I am looking for a new one. That website is awesome! Now just trying to decide between one from there or just get an otterbox. These cases are much cuter than the otter boxes.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by! Feel free to leave me a comment and I will get back to you. Hope you have a great day!