I had a temporary date set for August 3, 2013 but we knew we weren't going to want to wait all summer to get married so have finally set an official date:: Saturday June 15, 2013. I am so excited to finally have something set and can move forward with more wedding planning. I do have some stuff already figured out:
- we are going with a rustic, country, vintage theme.
- our colors are going to be green (my favorite color), blue (both our eyes are blue and we both look awesome in blue) and pops of orange (Anthony's favorite color)
- Pretty much have our wedding parties picked out
- Our wedding ceremony will be at our church St. Thomas Aquinas Catholic church in Zanesville and our reception is going to be at Coshocton Lake Park Pavillion.
- We are getting our engagement pictures done when we get back from vacation in June by one of my really good friends, Blaire Border.
I still have a lot to do but I am so excited to finally have the date set so we can get the pavilion reserved for the reception and start figuring out the invitations. I really want to do handmade cards but I might just end up ordering some cute simple ones from a company or from someone on Etsy so I don't have to worry to much about them. I will definitely be talking all about it on here!
But anyways it is official! On 6-15-2013 I will be saying "I Do" in front of all our closest family and friends to my best friend and we will officially be Mr. and Mrs. Anthony Fry!