Thursday, May 10, 2012

Photo A Day May - Pt. 1

Back at the beginning of the month I decided that I was going to participate in the May Photo A Day challenge however would not be doing it day by day but sorta randomly. Well today I am going to show you my last 10 days for the challenge...hard to believe its already May 10th before we know it May will be gone and our summers will be kicking off in fast forward. You can follow me on instagram @brittkuhn2009
Here is the challenge going on over at Fat Mum Slim
1. peace - nice big glass of moscato
2. skyline
 3. something i wore today - cutoffs
 4. fun - dinner at texas road house for Grandma's birthday
 5. bird - little bird that sits on her nest at the barn
6. you - shopping at AE for some new summer clothes
 
7. someone that inspires you - Miss Molly Spiker because she looks up to me and being her role model encourages me to be the best I can be in everything I do.
8. a smell you adore - my lady bug from B&BW - Sweet Pea
9.something you do every day - go to the barn and hangout with the animals
10. a favorite word - Cowgirl Up my brother made me this sign out of old barn wood

Who else is participating the may photo a day challenge either through instagram or your blog? I would love to follow you along on the challenge, leave me your name for instagram or tell me to check out your blog. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! Feel free to leave me a comment and I will get back to you. Hope you have a great day!