- my Grandma Price's birthday is today!!! What a wonderful way to kick off the month
- Saturday my not-so-little brother is going to his senior prom! (my eyes are watering already)
- Next Saturday my little cousin is making her first communion so we will be traveling to Dublin to celebrate her making another step to being a member of the Catholic church. If you couldn't tell already my cousins are my world and I love every minute I get to spend with them!
- My other cousin Maddy will be getting her first market lamb for her 4H project and I will be helping her with it every step of the way
- On the 25th my baby brother will be graduating high school, where has the time went?!! its crazy
- There are 3 pay days in the month of May for this chick! whoot whoot cannot complain about that one!!!
- There will be many hours spent in the turkey woods hunting down my first thunder chicken
- With nice weather coming there will be lots of outdoorsy stuff going on between going fishing with my boy, cleaning up our river cabin, throwing parties at the river cabin and who knows what else the nice weather will bring.
Well Happy May Day everyone!!!