Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Mixin it up a little today


Hello Ladies!
as always I am linking up over at The Vintage Apple but since we are having an open house here at work I am also doing my Wedding Wednesday with this. Which isn't really any different than any of our wedding planning because to be honest everything has just been getting ideas of Pinterest here lately and checking out other photography blogs for ideas and trying to schedule pre-cana with our church. Not really any fun stuff other than pinteresting! So here it goes:
How cute are these dresses for my bridesmaids?! now just to find out where they come from!
Pinterest
Source: Sassi Holford
Anthony and I decided that these are the types of favors we are going to do along with a cute board like this one. However you have got to get over Amanda Suanne's photography blog! She is amazing and I wish every day that she lived closer so that she could photograph my wedding. 
Source: Amanda Suanne
I have been pinning lots of table decor ideas. I am set on the fact that we are going to have burlap and lace throughout everything! I just love the simplicity of it combined and it is very classy! I am thinking we are just going to mix up all the table runners because it will match our china plates that are going to be mixy matchy. More on that with next weeks post (: Here are a couple table runners that I am currently in love with!
Source: Style Me Pretty
Source: Etsy shop Mudpies and Marigolds

Now this is a little unwedding-related but I found it on pinterest this morning and had to put it as my facebook status. It is so true to every day life because so many people participate in gossip and it really bugs the H-E-double hockey sticks outta me! I am not going to lie sometimes I am tempted to participate but here lately I have been trying my darndest not to give into such horrible acts. 

I hope you all are having a wonderful wednesday and make sure you check out the other Pinterestors linked up over at The Vintage Apple!

Daily Chaos of a Country Girl from Ohio

3 comments:

  1. I too love the simplicity/ elegance of burlap and lace! I love those bridemaids dresses.. pastels!! Wish I would have done mine with more pastels!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Burlap + lace are a great combination. So pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey there! Love your blog! I 'm already a loyal follower, and I just wanted to invite you to come enter a fabulous MODCLOTH giveaway I'm having right now!!

    Hope to see you there! Thanks so much!
    Emily

    http://emilymmeyers.blogspot.com/2012/05/giveaway-time-again.html

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by! Feel free to leave me a comment and I will get back to you. Hope you have a great day!