Friday, May 25, 2012

Fridays Letters - Where has the time gone?

Photobucket
As always I am linking up over at Adventures of Newlyweds for Fridays Letters. 

Dear Jonathan,
Today is the big day! You are graduating high school and you seriously have the world at your fingertips. You are already set up with a big boy job and I am pretty sure this is what you have always wanted, playing with the big trucks! I am so proud of you and the man you have grown up to be. I cannot wait to watch you walk across that stage tonight. I Love you! xoxo

Dear Miss Molly,
today is your big day too! Happy Graduation Day little girl. Its hard to believe you are already graduating preschool. It feels like yesterday Anthony and I were bring bubby and sissy to the hospital to see you for the 1st time and now you are riding your bike like a crazy stunt rider and are going to be starting kindergarden in the August. I can't wait to see everything your are going to accomplish in your life and take my word for it the next 13 years are going to go by so fast, it will be over before you know it, just ask JK. I love you Miss Molly! xoxo.
Love, 
"Brittany Kuhn"

Dear extra long weekend,
please take your good ole time! I am excited to enjoy you and the nice weather you are bringing. We have a lot planned, between graduations, birthday parties, camping at the river, cookouts, hopefully a river float with some friends and who knows what else we will be getting into. Thanks for getting here so fast!

Dear Bloggers,
Thank-you so much for all your sweet comments this week and to all the new followers, Thank-you! I love reading all your blogs and checking out what everyone is getting into! Have a great weekend and see you on Tuesday! I am taking the weekend off to enjoy my 3 day weekend.

3 comments:

  1. aww this is so cute :) love the letters and pics!

    ReplyDelete
  2. awww little miss molly is so cute! i hope you enjoy your long weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Molly is precious!!

    Have a great long weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by! Feel free to leave me a comment and I will get back to you. Hope you have a great day!