Thursday, November 29, 2012

Stop and Smell the Roses {Vlog::1}



I cannot believe I am finally doing this. I had seen a couple other girls here do Vlogs before but I had never really done it before. That is until last week when I came across Mandy's blog House of Rose and started following along and looking back at some things going on over there and I thought this whole vlogging thing might be fun! I had lots of fun doing my first vlog here I do notice I need to work on a couple things (looking at the right place etc) but I will let you be the judge of that if you really want to be. 
I had better quit writing and let the vlog do its job for a change, enjoy!

So I am linking up over at House of Rose for Stop and Smell the Roses and I will definitely be back for the next vlog because this was a lot of fun!!!



Roses
">Stop and Smell the <b style=Roses"> 


2 comments:

Thanks so much for stopping by! Feel free to leave me a comment and I will get back to you. Hope you have a great day!