Friday, November 23, 2012

Our bellies are still full

I am horrible, the following pictures are the only ones I took of our Thanksgiving festivities so far! 
But we did have an amazing day. It was filled with spending time with family that we don't get to see very often and of course the tradition that is becoming a norm at Anthony's family get together is shooting guns. I ate way too much food yesterday after having two different Thanksgiving meals.
Anthony and I ended the night curled up on the couch catching up on Private Practice and then watching The Kids Are Alright...can't tell you if it was good or not because I fell asleep not even a quarter of the way into the movie. 

 I am telling you I am loving wearing the flannels right now with a comfy pair of leggings.
 I was super excited to bust out my vintage mixer to make my pumpkin trifle on Thanksgiving Eve
 Unfortunately this is the only picture of food that I took...
Anthony and I after we filled our bellies and were getting ready to shoot the guns.
Hope you all had a wonderful day with your families and are still alive if you attempted any Black Friday Shopping shenanigans!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! Feel free to leave me a comment and I will get back to you. Hope you have a great day!