Yesterday I mentioned my little idea...
well I guess it isn't so little but stick with me please.
I decided that I am tired of pinning all these ideas on Pinterest and not actually doing them and after seeing a couple other bloggers creating parties and link ups dedicated to finishing pinterest pins I thought I would jump on the band wagon and start finishing some of my own too.
I went through all my Pinterest boards and pulled out 20 different projects to get done during the month of November and of course I am going to blog about them and give credit where it is due.
So here are the projects I picked to get done:
- lace camera strap for The Decorista - unfortunately there is no tutorial on this one so I am going to figure it out myself and hopefully do my own tutorial on it!
- DIY chalkboard from Domestic Imperfection - there are tons of these tutorials all over pinterest...I actually have a whole board dedicated to chalkboards and I have been wanting make one for a really long time so why not get it done this month
- adorable potholders from Prudent Baby- there is an awesome tutorial provided for these and I am thinking these will make great Christmas presents for some people in our family
- If Your Not God or George Straight Take Off Your Boots sign from Trimble Crafts etsy shop - I love these signs and they definitely look easy enough to make my own so I am going to give it a little try
- birthday board as a Christmas gift to one of my Grandmas from The Cozy House etsy shop
- awesome serving tray with bottle caps from Sweet Something Designs
- cute photo christmas tree ornaments from The Crafting Chicks
- menu board from Style Me Pretty for the wedding
- pet silhouette pictures from The Modern Cottage
- the cardboard letters covered in yarn unfortunately do not have a reliable website however the pin itself has the tutorial. My plan is to use some yard and also some jute string or bakers twine.
- frames for the fridge from How Does She
- burlap DIY tree skirt from Done Over Decor
- doiley garland, no reliable website provided through Pinterest but the pin is pretty self explanatory
- suitcase card box for our wedding from the Wedding Bee
- tree pen holder from the Homen Stead etsy shop
- Just Lovely has the best ever wedding binder guide
- pretty pretty filing cabinet from over at Two Twenty One's blog
- driftwood christmas tree - the blog is in Spanish but Google let me translate it Laloleblog
- I absolutely love Ashley's coffee station and want to create one similar to it because our coffee/tea station at the house is a complete mess and I always find myself cleaning it up and I don't even really drink coffee (ok go ahead and tell, Anthony already does every morning, that I am not American) - Its Rustic Living
- seating chart for the wedding from The Paper Walrus etsy shop
So here is hoping and praying that I can finish all these projects this month..I am already a little behind because November has already started but on Sunday I started out by doing my first DIY Chalkboard...I will post more about it tomorrow!