Thursday, November 15, 2012

Today I am going to be a little random as I don't really have anything special to talk 
about but I am just really in the mood to write...and why not write to people who are going to actually read and listen to what I have to say? 

So yesterday I was super sick.
I got up to get ready for work and I was already having cramps because lovely Auntie Rose is visiting for the month...grrr. On top of that I was really nauseous and thought oh its just the normal thing but after getting my shower I could not leave the bathroom. I swear to you I was stuck in there for like an eternity, okay maybe just 45 minutes but come on already. I was running a fever and then the cramps got even worse. I ended up having to call off of work which I did not want to do because next week I will only be at work Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday because our office is closed for Thanksgiving and I am not working Black Friday and those bills just don't pay themselves people!! 
I am trying really hard to get my credit cards (yes credit cards, as in more than one) paid off before I become Mrs. Fry but it is so stinkin hard. Especially when I get these bright ideas to make gallery walls, challenge myself to do a bunch of Pinterest projects for the whole month of November, Christmas shopping to do, oh and did you know I am planning a wedding?! 
I really need to come up with a way to make some more money on the side but nothing is really coming to me other than making some Christmas decorations for people... baaahumbug

I ended up sleeping all day yesterday from 8:30- sometime around lunch then back to sleep from like 3:30-7. My stomach was cramping so bad and I could not get in a comfortable position to make it stop. I am telling you people if it is anything like what child labor is going to be like, count me out!! 
Just kidding, I cannot wait to have a little small Fry or two running around the house (when the time comes)

Anyways...I have been racking my brain for ideas for our family Christmas card for this year. Mom really wants to do one because it is the last year of it being the four of us and next year Anthony and I will have our own Christmas card to send out! I was thinking about doing the traditional route and making them myself then putting a picture of our family in the cards and calling it that but I also wouldn't mind coming up with something cute like a letter to go along with it or a really funny picture... Any ideas?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! Feel free to leave me a comment and I will get back to you. Hope you have a great day!