Monday, November 26, 2012

Advent Study Group

So a couple weeks ago I was going through my IG feed and came across my new IGfriend @nicolebeverly was going to be participating in an Advent study group. I quickly became interested and thought "what a perfect way to meet some new blogger friends that have a strong Christian belief like I do and I have been wanting to strengthen my religion so sign me up!" I let Nicole know I was interested and we swapped phone numbers and started texting  Well like I said that was like two weeks ago and when I downloaded my free e-book and was skimming through the materials, the start date of Sunday November 25th seemed so far away and like a lot of things here lately I just put it on the back-burner  Well my friends November 25th was yesterday and I am already behind. So I am starting tonight and at the end of the week I am hoping to do at least one blog post about my first week of the Advent Study group and my reflection of everything I have learned this week. If you are interested in joining the Advent Study group head on over to Good Morning Girls where you can sign up and get your free copy of the Advent E-Book.

Just a little heads up this week is focused on Hope and we are to read 
  • John 1:1-4
  • John 1:9-12
  • Jeremiah 33:14-15
  • Isiah 60:19-20
  • Romans 15:12-13


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! Feel free to leave me a comment and I will get back to you. Hope you have a great day!