Friday, November 2, 2012

Friday's Letters

Dear TJ Maxx,
Thank-you for having all the most amazing picture frames. You alone, okay maybe a couple from the HobLob contributed, are the reason for my amazing new gallery wall in my bedroom! I still have a couple other touches to make to it and I am sure it will be forever changing. Don't mind the crappy iphone picture with my poor lighting.


Dear school work,
I really need to get caught up with you, maybe today will be the day and I will get all caught up, right after I finish making a banner for someone and a couple other little projects. okay maybe tomorrow!

Dear Bloggers,
I am sorry I have been slacking this whole week! I don't know what got into me aside from probably having way too much on my plate. I am working full-time, going to school full-time, planning a wedding and a whole bunch of crafty ideas have been running through my head. This week I am going to do much better at blogging and trying to get some of the craft projects and wedding stuff on here. Stick around ladies (:

Hope everyone has an amazing weekend

1 comment:

  1. Your frames are darling =) I love the combinations you choose.

    Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by! Feel free to leave me a comment and I will get back to you. Hope you have a great day!