Thursday, April 28, 2011

Embrace The Camera


My embrace the camera isn't quite me in my pjs with my hair a mess but I snagged this picture of Hobbs during her and Tank's play session. She wasn't really happy, I think she had had enough of his rough housing. 

I imagine these words going through her head::
Maybe if I hide my face he won't see me laying here.



You should join in on the fun of the embrace the camera. Head over to Emily's get check out the details :)






On another note: Everyone else may be getting irritated with all the royalty wedding news going on but I am not going to lie I am getting really excited! Mom and I are going to wake up in the morning at 4 a.m. and watch it together. I am a huge fan of the Today Show. I am watch it every morning and have been for over a year now. Since I get up and go over to get the kids ready for school and on the bus this is pretty much the only show with "substance" (for lack of better words) on TV so early in the morning. I have become such a huge fan of everything Today Show and cannot wait to visit NY again for it will have better meaning to me :) anyways with that tidbit of information The Today Show has been broadcasting from the Royal Wedding all week and just the excitement of all of it is just building up inside of me!!!! Sorry for everyone else who is ready for the day to be over.

Well I need to get ready for my full day of class. The thing I love about tuesdays and thursdays is that I get to go to yoga and circuit training between my regular classes!!! Yoga is so relaxing and circuit training is really helping me to shed some of these pounds and get muscles ;) I actually have lost 11 lbs. in the last 4 weeks!!! wootwoot GO ME!!!

50 Q&A
6.If happiness was the national currency, what kind of work would make you rich?
I would be helping people. Anyone from little kiddos to old people in the nursing homes and hospitals. I enjoy putting a smile on people's faces and by doing so it always puts one on mine :) Sorry so short but I am on the run today!

Have a Great Day everyone! and please keep the people of Alabama, Georgia and all the others effected by the horrible tornadoes last night.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! Feel free to leave me a comment and I will get back to you. Hope you have a great day!