Thursday, April 21, 2011

I have gained 20 lbs. since I graduated in 2009. Although it is all equally distributed over my body I HATE it!! As hard as I try I cannot keep my bedroom clean. I still have a huge rubber maid box with my summer clothes sitting by the closet from switching seasons from last fall. My bed is never made when I leave the house. I have laundry coming out of the wazoo. I have the worst study habits ever and facebook is my downfall when it is test time. I have 291 emails in my inbox and I cannot stay on top of it. I can't wait to have my own house but I know that my goals for now will only bring me closer to that point in my life. I wouldn't be able to financially handle the responsibilities of my own place. I actually suck at saving my money! I always feel this need to go buy something and I can't fight the urge. I miss my Grandpa Spiker terribly and dream about the day I get to see him again. I used to have an idea of what I wanted to do with my life but recently decided to try something different, so for once in my life I don't really know where it is going which scares the crap out me (and my Mom). I am the oldest grandchild on both sides of the family so I have a lot of littles looking up to me, which I LOVE!!! I day-dream of having a brand new vehicle but secretly I LOVE my Jeep even with all of its flaws. I am a huge procrastinator and almost everything is done last minute however I cannot stand to be late for anything. Those two don't typically go hand in hand but thats me. I would much rather be wearing my short jean shorts, a tank top, my barn boots and riding around in the zuki any day. I am a Daddy's girl and enjoy going to the junk yard with him. Even though we argue frequently my Mom is one of my best friends. I am an older sister and that scares me more than anything. I pray every night that Jonathan will learn from other people's mistakes and realize that he has everything at his finger tips. I pray that he stops at every stop sign, doesn't drive too fast, doesn't give into peer pressure, and that we will always be best friends no matter what happens or how many arguments we get into. I have a strong urge for cookie dough blizzards, sour cream by the spoon, fruit smoothies from McDonald's, milk shakes from Steak N Shake. The whole previous statement is the reason for the first couple sentences of this post.
But this morning like every morning I woke up to this text: "I love you SO much baby!" from Anthony and that  makes everything better and gets me through yet another day of craziness and reminds me that my life is perfect in its own special way!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! Feel free to leave me a comment and I will get back to you. Hope you have a great day!