Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Today I am going to start my first "favorite" of my series of favorite things to post. If anyone else wants to join in on this please feel free to do so. I am just going to be posting on no special day of the week something that is my favorite thing. It might be something materialistic or just something I am thankful for. A lot of times I find myself thinking more of the things I want to buy and not the things I already have. By doing this "Favorites" I think I will be able to help me realize how lucky I am to have the things I do have in life and be happy with that. So here is my first favorite post.

It would be my Canon Rebel XS. I bought this baby in 2009 with some of my graduation money. Technically it is a gift from all the people that love me and are really important in my life. I use this camera all the time!!! It takes some amazing pictures and lets me capture memories that would otherwise be lost if no pictures were taken. I am probably going to cry like a baby the day this breaks or quits working. 


50 Q&A Day 5
5.What is the one thing you’d most like to change about the world?
One thing I would like to change most about the world....wow I am pretty sure it is going to be hard to just choose one! The list could go on forever. I guess I will just have to pull the easy card on this one and say: The one thing I would like to change about the world would be that there would no longer be any poverty. I believe that if everyone was "comfortable" with their money status and didn't have to worry on a daily basis there would be less stress and more happy people. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! Feel free to leave me a comment and I will get back to you. Hope you have a great day!