Tuesday, April 26, 2011

So last night I decided to venture down stairs to my scrapbook room. I knew going down there would be slightly disastrous to the eyes. For some reason and I hope its not just me but every time I get crafty and decide to create something I make a huge mess! The good thing with my scrapbook room being in our basement is that I can just turn the lights off and leave and not have to move around it on a daily basis and my Mom doesn't ever go downstairs so she doesn't tell me when it needs cleaned. Tonight I was extremely angry with how I had left the room last time I was down there creating stuff so I decided to do some major cleaning.  I took some pictures of the before then of the after. So here it is::


 WOW! so embarassing!!!



 MUCH better
I decided to hang some Christmas lights around the ceiling and I love the new touch!!!

 Page making/assembling desk
 Shelf that holds my Cricut Carts and some of my own stamps.

 I decided to create a scrap paper box. That thing is going to save me some money. The stack in front of it is just half of my scrapbook paper. It needs organized into categories but I didn't feel like messing with that tonight so this is where it ended up.
 Cricut Center. I am thinking about decorating that wall differently but I am just not sure what I am going to do yet. 
Shelf that holds sewing machine, little totes (blue- adhesives, green-random, purple-cards and card making supplies.)

Here is a little tour of the stuff in my room::
A- totes mentioned above
B-Scrap paper and filing cabinet of memories and important info
C-Jugs of beads
D-Paper organizer I made but don't use at the moment
E-Sewing basket
F-Cricut Center.

There is a good bit of finishing that needs to be done but this room serves its purpose and I don't want to put too much money into it when in a couple years or sooner I will be moving out and who knows what Mom and Dad will turn this room into. I dread the day I have to pack all of this stuff up for moving, it is going to have to be very organized. I can just imagine all the boxes that will be hauled out of this room! I will just worry about that when the day comes. 

Here is my 50 Q&A::
4.When it’s all said and done, will you have said more than you’ve done?
I hope that when its all said and done I will have done more than what I have said. I try to not just talk about doing things and I am trying to live in the moment more here lately. Anthony once told me that he didn't think about stuff far into the future because he might miss something important in the moment. If we all live for the future or the "what could be" we can't make the impossible possible or accomplish things and thoroughly enjoy enjoy every moment of our lives!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! Feel free to leave me a comment and I will get back to you. Hope you have a great day!