Monday, April 25, 2011

Happy Monday everyone! Today I am super busy..I watched Miss Molly for a little bit this morning but now I am getting ready for class then the rest of the day I have some extreme studying and note card making to do so sorry not a long and interesting post but I need to prepare for this anatomy and biology test that is next week. Maybe I will be back on later this evening to check out other's answers to the 50 questions...have a great monday everyone!!! I will leave you with my 50 Q's answer:::


3.If life is so short, why do we do so many things we don’t like and like so many things we don’t do? 
hmm that one is a hard one. I have read this question like 10 times and really don't have an answer that I really love. But I guess I could say maybe we do the things we don't like because we enjoy pleasing others and make them happy and maybe we like the things we don't get to do because we don't have the opportunities to do so. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! Feel free to leave me a comment and I will get back to you. Hope you have a great day!