Friday, April 22, 2011

Happy Earth Day and Good Friday!

Today is my last day of house/dog sitting in Zanesville. Tank is ready to go home, he misses his buddy Turbo. We will be home tonight at like 7:00, I am pretty excited myself to be able to sleep in my own bed and just be home. I enjoyed my week with the house to myself and loved being so close to everything. 

Tomorrow Anthony and I are going to the Ohio State Spring Game. It is supposed to rain but I am hoping it doesn't or atleast not for very long. This will be Anthony and I's first college football game together and his first game ever. I am pretty excited :) After the game we are coloring easter eggs with my family. 

I hope everyone enjoys their Easter and take time to remember what Easter is all about :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! Feel free to leave me a comment and I will get back to you. Hope you have a great day!