Sunday, April 17, 2011

Very Productive Saturday!

 I don't know what got into me, if it was the fact that it was raining almost all day yesterday or maybe the fact that I needed to be studying but I was in a "cleaning mood" yesterday. I am not going to complain about it either because I got so much done. Here are my accomplishments:
-11 loads of laundry!
-moved all the furniture in living room and swept with Grandma's Rainbow Sweeper
-cleaned and organized dvd and entertainment shelf area
-scrubbed the front door
-windexed windows
-swept and mopped kitchen floor
-cleaned Dad's bathroom (went in detail and got on hands & knees and scrubbed the nooks and crannies)
The list doesn't seem long but the 11 loads of laundry is what I am the most proud of! Doing it was the most time consuming. In between the other little things I was doing I was focused on starting a load, unloading dryer and folding all the clothes. The other distraction would have been this 14 week old puppster I have that follows me every where! and when he isn't following me I am busy looking for him and what he might be getting into. Needless to say it wasn't the easiest task of cleaning I have ever done.

Anthony got off last night at 7 so Dad and I met him at Sams Club so we could go out to eat. We decided on Red Lobster! I didn't really know what I was going to order because I am not a real big fan of seafood but I knew for sure I was going to eat some of their biscuits!!! I ordered the Lobster Pizza and Dad and Anthony ordered the Admiral's Feast. It was all so delicious but the biscuits were still my top fave :) My Aunt Lori makes them frequently so I am going to have to get the recipe from her and make them sometime soon. After dinner Anthony and I went to visit Grandpa and Grandma Kuhn. Grandma called me sometime last week and said she had some canisters to give me for my future house. They are the cutest things ever! They are bee hives and they have bears sitting on them trying to get in. They will look so cute in my log cabin one day!!! Thanks Grandma!!!

Today I get to go open the pool and start cleaning with the other guards. This summer I am going to return to lifeguarding, I was offered the head lifeguard position so I am looking forward to working this summer (:
I hope everyone has a wonderful Sunday!

UPDATE:: i washed this comforter yesterday because Tank kept thinking it was his pee pad or something. this morning he pulled it off the box and made a bed for himself.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! Feel free to leave me a comment and I will get back to you. Hope you have a great day!