I was originally going to tackle our budget and making a family binder with a whole slew of organization to start implementing into our lives but I decided not to do it just yet. I wanted to tackle something more fun this week especially since we are still getting hit with the Polar Vortex and I am avoiding going out since the roads are so bad so I am going to get a grip on all our pictures.
I have not scrapbooked in over a year and have only gotten a few pictures actually developed.
Thank God for my Aunt Erin doing our wedding album for us because there is no way I would have been able to get it done in one week.
So here are my plans for this week:
- Finish sorting and categorizing all the pictures on our computer.
- Find an effective way to backup our pictures instead of cds.
- Scrapbook my Bridal shower pictures.
- Do a Shutterfly book for our Honeymoon pictures.
- Finish putting the pictures in the Project Life album I have of Tank and Diesel.
- Find a way to start doing yearly photobooks for our little Family.
Sorry I don't really have any pictures for this post.
But there will definitely be more pictures on Saturday of what I get done.
Hope you all had a wonderful weekend and I am actually looking forward to going to work tomorrow since I have been cooped up in this house since Friday evening, cabin fever is kicking in.