Monday, October 1, 2012

Weekend Recap

I had a pretty fun weekend! 
I knew October was going to be fun and eventful and it is already going too fast.
Friday I got to go pickup my wedding dress!!!
the estimated arrival was December 3rd so I was pretty pumped when I got the email that it was in

 Friday night I was going to work on my gallery wall for my bedroom but was quickly distracted by Mr. Tank and we had a little cuddle sesh.

 Saturday we were up bright and early to go fourwheeling!
It was so nice to get back out on the rocks since we hadn't since March.


 Our playground for the day!
 just some BIG Boy Toys!


 loved this truck!!


 my traditional Oh Shit handle picture...only this time I have this pretty rock on my finger!!
Saturday night Anthony and I babysat Molly and went to a wiener roast at Aubrey's dad Jim's house.
 Sunday was filled with catching up on studying and writing papers. 
Dad surprised me with a grilled cheese sandwich!
His are always perfect, mine always fall apart.



Did all of you have a good weekend?! 
Any big plans for the month of October?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! Feel free to leave me a comment and I will get back to you. Hope you have a great day!