Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Conley {Maternity Pictures}

Back in August or September my friend and co-worker called my from the office she works in and asked me if I would be interested in taking her maternity pictures. Are you kidding me?! I would love too!!
So ever since then I have been counting down the days and planning out the session. 
On Saturday after our Pre-Cana class Anthony and I headed to Newark to take Shelby & Josh's pictures and hangout for the evening. 
Shelby had their porch decorated so cute with fall decorations and the newly changed leaves were scattered all over the porch...PERFECT!!
After we snapped some at the house we headed over to Dawes Arboretum to get some more pictures. 
Anthony and I had so much fun hanging out with Shelby and Josh for the night and there is no doubt that they are going to make the best parents for little Baby C!






How cute is Baby C's little nursery?! Josh and Shelby did such a great job picking out the colors and designing his nursery. All that is missing is that little baby!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! Feel free to leave me a comment and I will get back to you. Hope you have a great day!