Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Wedding Wednesday

I cannot believe our wedding is 227 days away!
It is seriously sneaking up on me and I don't know if I am liking that.
Guess I don't have much of a choice now do I?
I am still trying to stick to my checklists and follow my wedding binder but I keep getting myself distracted with the little things like centerpieces, table setups and the songs we should dance to. Mom keeps me on track though. If it wasn't for her persistance I would be sitting on Pinterest all day looking at all the fun stuff that needs to be done but this weekend we did get our tasting in with the caterer. Anthony would probably say that this was his favorite part...and I just might not disagree. Everything was perfect and we all got full on just the samples. They even gave us a little wine tasting to go with it! okay that might have been my favorite part. We ended up deciding to use them for the wedding and I honestly feel no stress about this part of the wedding because I feel like they genuinely care about how our wedding turns out and making that part of our day amazing which is a great feeling to me. 

Last week I got the ring bearer pillows we ordered from Ashley at Rustic Living. Words cannot even describe how excited I am about these and I have looked at them every day since they came. They are so delicate and perfect looking that I can help but just stare at them. It is amazing how just a little detail in our big day is making me so happy! Maybe I am easily amuzed but really these pillows are gorgeous!!



This week our Save The Dates came along with two of the guestbooks and the bridesmaid dresses.
All of these packages came on Monday via UPS. This is what I came home to...
Like I said on my instagram The UPS man is loving this bride to be
Here are a couple sneak peaks of what I am getting into this week

This is my first ever painting!
It is not completely done yet I still have to put the lettering somewhere on it but this is going to be the guestbook for the bridal shower. I am going to have yellow and gold ink pads laying out and people will put their fingerprint on there like lightning bugs and the lettering will go across the top saying "Our Love Glows"
I cannot wait to see everyone's prints on it and have it hanging somewhere in our home.  

Are there any other 2013 brides reading this? I would love to follow your blog so we can talk wedding stuff!


2 comments:

  1. I love all of your little details! Especially that painting for your bridal shower. It turned out great and I love the idea!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE the painting! It's beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by! Feel free to leave me a comment and I will get back to you. Hope you have a great day!