Monday, July 9, 2012

Weekend Recap

So who else was thrown off on celebrating July 4th since it feel on a Wednesday this year? I know we were. It really didn't seem like much of a holiday but my Grandpa and Grandma Kuhn were staying down at Seneca Lake for the whole week so on Friday Anthony and I skipped town and headed to the lake to spend the weekend with them. We had lots of fun sitting around the campfire, making smores, going on a couple boat rides and trying to catch fish which turned into a tragedy for me. That awesome fishing pole I got in the Outerbanks...

Yes that gorgeous fishing pole that I loved so much! Well it was 10:00 or so p.m. and I was bored because I didn't have any bites so I left it sitting beside Anthony who said he was going to use it. Well not even 10 minutes later I hear something along with Anthony cussing and yelling at me to grab his phone...but it was all to late! My pretty fishing pole was gone...off floating in some fish's mouth in the lake! I was so upset that it was gone. Anthony immediately decided he is getting me another one for my birthday! The only problem we are having with that is that the pole has only been seen at the bait store we were at in the Outerbanks. So I am hoping he is able to find me another one!

Anyways other than the fish at Seneca Lake being thieves we had a great time and the fireworks display was amazing! It was a whole half hour of fireworks that were loud, gorgeous and had to have been really expensive for the park to put off. We are definitely planning on going back next summer to watch them again.













1 comment:

  1. The fourth of July didn't feel like a holiday this year, I didn't do anything. Not even fireworks. -.- looks like yall had a good time though ((: great pictures. I hope he finds another fishing pole for you!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by! Feel free to leave me a comment and I will get back to you. Hope you have a great day!