Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Lots of Pinterest Going On Over Here

Once again I am linking up over at The Vintage Apple with some of my favorite pins from Pinterest this week.
I have been finding myself pinning a lot of stuff from the Home Decor category on Pinterest. With those pins I have also been pretty down in the dumps because we don't have a place of our own yet to put these pins into action. We aren't sure yet if we are just going to rent when we get married and keep saving our money to buy a place sometime after that or if we are going to be pinching pennies for the next months leading up to the wedding and purchasing a house then. I know that purchasing our first home is going to be very stressful and I don't know if that is something we want to be dealing with while we are planning the wedding. But all of that aside here are a couple of my favorite pins recently. 
1. I absolutely love the frame above the bed and how easy does that look to make?! It came from Chipping with Charm and her blog is really cute. I had to add her to my reading list.
2. I am loving the orange in this bedroom and I know Anthony would too!
3. I ended up adding this pin to Pinterest myself after I wandered over to Racha's blog, My Champagne Taste. You have got to go see her home tour on her blog. 
4. When we get our own I place I am hoping and praying that we have a wide enough door way to put up some barn door sliders and have something like this.
5. How much better does this shelf with the hooks on it look compared to the normal rods that are in most homes? I love it and it provides for more decoration options.
These are 6 pins I made this week that I am going to try to do this month. How many of us find ourselves pinning pins that we want to do but never get to them? I know I do and I am tired of looking through my boards and not having anything to say that I have actually done by pinning them (well aside from my wedding boards) So for this month I am going to attempt to do each one of these pins or atleast my version of them with what I can come up with.

Along with it being Pinteresting Wednesday it is also Wedding Wednesday over here. I don't really have any wedding announcements to make other than we got scheduled for Pre-Cana and are also getting really close to getting our engagement pictures done. I was hoping to have them done by the third week of July however the weather we have been having is so hot, like Channing Tatum HOT! So I talked to Blaire and we are going to do them more towards the end of July or possibly August. But here are some pins I made this week that are more geared towards my wedding planning:
1. I was originally wanting my bridesmaids to wear short and different styled dresses however after coming across this pin I fell in love with everything about it! The color, the look, the simplicity. 
2. I am thinking about making matching hangers for my girls for their dresses to be hanging on.
3. These pocket knifes are awesome! I was telling Anthony about them last night and he said that would be a great idea for groomsmen gifts.
4. Ever since I started planning this wedding 7 months ago I have loved lace dresses! here is another favorite!

1 comment:

  1. Love the collage pin! I'm a new follower, found your blog through Oh How Pinteresting! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by! Feel free to leave me a comment and I will get back to you. Hope you have a great day!