- Meet Miss Ashley from over at Rustic Living! I just recently started following Ashley's blog maybe a month ago and I immediately fell in love with it. She is a country girl just like myself so I know a lot of the stuff she is writing about and we have similar tastes. Ashley's house is decorated so cute in Country Chic decorations and she comes up with the best ideas to re-use vintage items for anything from cheese grader turned earring holder to her super cute coffee station. I am telling you this girl is a walking dictionary for decorating your home and if all her cute stuff doesn't impress you much then you will be blown out of the water when you visit her store. She makes gorgeous pillows, coasters and table runners. If you are a country girl and are not a follower of Ashley you have got to head over to her blog!
- If you are looking for a good laugh you need to head over to Recently Roached. Miss Jena Roach is an amazing blogger and is always having something witty to say. I quickly found myself laughing whenever I read her blog that I one day I had some free time and went back to the beginning of her blog and read it from the beginning to current. Jena is a lifestyle blogger and I just love reading about her adventures with cooking in the kitchen to her most recent rant about running with your husband.
- Sarah at Cozy Cottage Cute is a blog I actually just came across yesterday. I have ooohhhiiing and aaahhhhiiing over her house! Everything is just so crisp and clean and so organized and to top it off her and her hubster just bought a second house that they are flipping into a rental home for their parents. How awesome is that?! I cannot wait to see what they do with the new place!
- Miss Mallory over at Hayseed Homemakin is another country girl with the cutest posts of her country themed home. She is another blogger I actually just found this week actually through pinterest and have immediately fallen inlove with everything on her blog. Mallory has some cute decorating ideas up her sleeve and provides lots of tutorials for the stuff she does.
- I started reading this girly's blog months ago when I found a pin of her awesome chalkboard posts of her pregnancy. Jessica over at Little Baby Garvin. She has since had little baby garvin and now I just enjoy reading her blog and checking out whats going on with the remodeling of their new home! If you are an expecting mommy you have got to go back in time on this blog and check out her posts, she has so many awesome ideas and was the cutest little pregger girl ever!
Are any of you followers of these blogs already?! or do you recommend some of your favorite blogs? I always love adding to my reading list!