Thursday, June 30, 2011

 With 4th of July right around the corner I thought I would post about my Americana Themed paper wreath I made and while I am at it why not try my first tutorial. Here it goes:
All you need is 4-6 pieces of 12x12 scrapbook paper
glue gun with plenty of sticks
a wreath (got mine at the Dollar Tree)
Some pretty ribbon (preferably thick)


Cut strips of paper measuring 1"x4"
                                        



not a good picture but glue the ends of the strips together. Just like the below picture too
After making tons of loopy strips you can start gluing them to your wreath

Just like below start going around the wreath


Then cut a strip and glue in a circle to put on the inside of the wreath to cover the color of the wreath just like the below picture
Tie the ribbon and hang on a door in your house!

I got my inspiration from some of my pins on Pinterest
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! Feel free to leave me a comment and I will get back to you. Hope you have a great day!