Thursday, June 9, 2011

So this is where I will be spending the majority of my time this summer. We got it all cleaned up and ready for opening day in the picture below. 

 OPENING DAY: we had some visitors and had to have some of the kids get out of the pool. Mommy and Daddy duck decided to take a swim. They had their nest along the fence all through the spring and somehow the day before opening it came up missing. I am hoping the eggs hatched and the babies are down by the crick and the lawn crew just cleaned up their nest (might not be how it appeared but it helps me sleep at night)
Anyways I just wanted to give ya'all a little bit about my where-abouts (: 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! Feel free to leave me a comment and I will get back to you. Hope you have a great day!