Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Favorite Things

Here are a few of my favorite things from this week:
1. FOLLY BEACH: I have been dreaming day and night about our upcoming vacation to the beach. We are leaving July 16th and staying til the 23rd. I am so excited to just get away and relax. 
2. PURPLE SUNGLASSES: I snagged a cute pair of purple sunglasses at Gabes the other day for a whopping $2.99. I absolutely love them!!!! and who can't with that price?!
3. Currently Reading: Somebody Else's Daughter by Elizabeth Brundage and I am getting pretty consumed to it. For example the last two nights Anthony and I have gone fishing down at the pond and I have found myself laying out the indian blanket and laying on it in the grass just reading my book while Anthony fishes.
4. VERA BRADLEY BAG: I have been carrying this baby around as a purse for the last couple months. Its big enough to carry everything I have plus some and I am loving the pattern (Sittin' In A Tree)
5. RED NAIL POLISH: this color has been covering my toe nails for the last week. Picked up a bottle on clearance at Sally's for $3!!! I just love the boldness and freshness of this color.
6. FEATHER EXTENSIONS: I am really wanting to get a couple of these put in my hair. The only debate is if my hair is long enough right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! Feel free to leave me a comment and I will get back to you. Hope you have a great day!