Friday, June 24, 2011

So yesterday I posted about accomplishing one of my goals on my list and then went back to my pinterest tab on my computer and kept about my daily routine of searching and repinning things to my boards (pinterest has officially consumed my life, pretty much has taken over facebook!) Anyways I came across some exercise inspiration and realized that I cannot loose this weight and tone up just by sitting around and looking up exercises, I need to actually do them. So I pinned a bunch of stuff to my board and I am going to devote myself to actually working out atleast 5 days a week.

here is the link to My Exercise Inspiration on Pinterest board. Check it out if you want to join me in this little challenge.

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! Feel free to leave me a comment and I will get back to you. Hope you have a great day!