Wednesday, October 2, 2013

My Wedding Day - Part 4 - Formal Pictures (in our Church)

These are the pictures that we I was stressed about getting during the whole process of planning our wedding. All I kept thinking was we "HAVE" to have a picture taken with this person and that person, oh and we can't forget that family. 
I stressed about how smooth this process would go
if everyone would be cooperative
that none of the divorcees would add extra tension
and on
and on 
and on....
I finally made a list and gave it to our photographer in an email and decided to throw this matter aside because we had other important things to stress about

But what I forgot to do was inform the people that needed to be in these pictures what was going on
So I am so sad to say that some of them did not come back into the Church to get their pictures taken with us and it truly saddens me to this day that we did not get a picture with Anthony's grandparents. 
I need to move on from this though and just think about all the good memories that were captured on our wedding day and be thankful that they were there even if they are no pictures to show it.

Our immediate family

Some wedding party pictures!
 My Grandparents


We also had more fun outdoorsy pictures taken at the reception hall which I will post later.
Advice I would give to every bride to be and I cannot stress this enough...
MAKE A LIST OF WHO YOU WANT IN PICTURES, GIVE A COPY TO YOUR PHOTOGRAPHER, A COPY FOR YOURSELF, A COPY TO ONE OF YOUR RESPONSIBLE BRIDESMAIDS THAT KNOWS FAMILY MEMBERS AND FRIENDS THAT ARE ON THIS LIST AND HECK EVEN GIVE AN EXTRA COPY TO SOMEONE ELSE THAT ISN'T RUNNING AROUND WITH OTHER DUTIES TO GET DONE. 
This might sound excessive but hey you made this list for a reason and I promise that you will have SSSOOO much going on during this time that there is a 110% chance that you just might forget about your copy of your list and of those extra people someone should surely remember for you!

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful pictures! Beautiful church! Beautiful Bridal Party! Beautiful Beautiul Beautiful! :)

    Good advice about the picture list! I had only given my list to my photographer. I didn't tell anyone to stick around. The people who had common sense did... but I found myself getting really impatient and angry when I had to yell for someone to get over there for pictures! One of my biggest regrets is that my photographer didn't get pictures of me with each individual bridesmaid. I can't believe I never thought of it or that none of the bridesmaids thought of it! So yes, a list to more than just the bridesmaid would be beneficial!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by! Feel free to leave me a comment and I will get back to you. Hope you have a great day!