Tuesday, August 7, 2012

OK I never thought I would say this but I am kind of excited that it is finally August and that summer is coming to an end. I have been so busy this summer that I haven't had much time to just hangout with friends on the weekends. Fall always brings the county fairs, weiner roasts and bonfires! Even though it is a sure sign that winter is right around the corner I am still looking forward to it. It is also that much closer to our wedding day!

Here lately we have been pretty busy but here are some of the fun things we have been getting into via instagram:
Lots of boating and fishing

 In preparation for the fair Tank got a little weigh in after we weighed Vincent's pigs. Can't believe how big my baby is getting


I ordered two dresses for the bridemaids to try on for the wedding and praying that they fit and aren't too short...cannot wait for them to come!


This past weekend we went camping up at Lake Erie at Maumee Bay State Park

 our campsite


 Where we ended up sleeping for the last night
 Thanks to this big storm

Some stuff not documented through pictures:
-yard work
-garage saling
-cookouts over at Grandma Spikers
-late night olympic watching

All the while we were running around Mr Tank has been doing this!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! Feel free to leave me a comment and I will get back to you. Hope you have a great day!