Friday, August 31, 2012

Friday's Letters

Dear Friday,
once again I am so happy that you are here. This week was definitely one for the books on the crazy scale. Mainly it was just thursday to top all of the weird stuff happening. For one we had a patient come in and take his shoes off in our lobby and then proceed back the hall to his appointment in his socks. Only to realize he had his shoes off when he was getting ready to leave. He claimed he was so used to taking his shoes off in his home that he did it here. I am sorry but if you are so comfortable in your Doctor's office that you take your shoes off at the door then there some problems. On top of that we also had the Time Warner guys here switching our phone lines from AT&T and to TW and the one guy was hitting on me the whole time and when I finally went to another office to hide from him in order to eat my lunch he left his phone number for me on a sticky note! Slick move sir but really I am not interested, that ring on my left hand for one means I am not up for a date or anything and when you sit here and tell me that you carry around two batteries for your cell phone because you play games on it so much that the battery does not last well there is just something wrong with that right there. Sorry Ken from Time Warner but you will not be getting a call from me anytime soon (or ever!)
Dear Nicholas Sparks,
Thank you again for writing an amazing book and then having it turned into a movie! I saw the Lucky One in the movie theater and when I was on one of my many trips to Wal-Mart this week I ended up buying the DVD to add to my Nicholas Sparks collection.
Dear Labor Day Weekend,
I am so excited to be having another 3 day weekend but really I feel like we were just celebrating Memorial Day weekend to kick off the summer and here we are heading into Fall. Where did the summer go? I am hoping Fall just takes it's good ole time to give us plenty of nights around the fire, wearing flannels and drinking apple cider with friends and family.
Dear Anthony,
I love coming up with cute texts to send to you using the emoji icons and then your responses to them.


Dear Wedding, 
I just realized today that you are roughly 8 months away! Oh geez....this really is sneaking up on me like super fast! I still have a super long list of everything that needs done but hopefully this month we can check off getting our engagement pictures done, mailing out save the dates, finding a photographer, hiring a caterer and buying a dress! I feel like once that all is done we will have an idea what really needs done and I can worry about all the little details this winter in between hunting.
Dear Running,
I am finally getting back to running on a daily basis, crossing fingers that I can keep it up through this 3 day weekend (: but it really does help to have a running buddy! Maddy ended up joining me this week and hopefully will be running with me more often.


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! Feel free to leave me a comment and I will get back to you. Hope you have a great day!