Wednesday, August 22, 2012

expanding my craftiness...

So I have been getting a little crafty in the evenings...
okay maybe not just a little but a bunch!
This whole rosette and flower pin idea came on
when I thought the bridesmaid dresses 
were going to need a little dressing up and then I realized
how much fun they are to make and dress up 
my outfits. I have been
adding them to my shirts, head bands and even just 
sitting on my dresser they are so cute!
so here is a little sneak peak of what I have been creating.

Even dressing up my camo tank top I got last week




 Just some wedding colors....

doesn't it feel so good to make something 
yourself then be able to wear it and show it off to everyone?
I just love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! Feel free to leave me a comment and I will get back to you. Hope you have a great day!