Sunday, December 11, 2011

Gpa bday

Happy Birthday to Grandpa Kuhn (: 
A couple weeks ago we celebrated my Grandpa Kuhn's birthday. Saturday night Dad, Anthony, Grandma, Grandpa and myself all went to the new Pizza Cottage here in Zanesville. It was very busy being it was the 2nd week it had been open, it was a saturday night and the Ohio State game was on TV. The food was yummy and we enjoyed some family time. On Sunday we had birthday cake at Grandpa and Grandma's house. Shalene, Jk and Mom joined us this time. The cake was good and it was nice to celebrate another day with the family. So here are some pictures I took with my phone. 





Dad and JK

Grandpa Kuhn

Me and Grandpa

Grandpa, Me and Grandma

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! Feel free to leave me a comment and I will get back to you. Hope you have a great day!