Thursday, August 18, 2016

Currently::August


Hello everyone, Happy Thursday!
We have almost made it through the week, almost there!!!
I haven't done one of these currently posts in quite a while and I feel like they are a fun way to really document what is going on at the time. For one I cannot believe we are halfway through August. Kids are heading back to school, some have already gone back and I feel like they were just getting out for summer break. I am not going to lie, I am pretty excited for some not so sweltering hot temps. Yesterday I left work and there was a nice little breeze and my car said that it was 74 degrees out. It truly was perfect! When we got to the fair it was a completely different story. The sun had come back out, there was no breeze and I was sweating like crazy...not fun. We ended up just grabbing a bite to eat and heading home after making a pit stop at the new Rural King in town. Anyhow, here is what has been going on around as of lately.



+Reading. The Good House by Ann Leary (listening to this one on Audible) and The Unexpected Everything by Morgan Matson (physically reading)

+Celebrating. My Dad's birthday was yesterday and next week we will be celebrating our dating anniversary on the 26th! 11 years has definitely flown by in the blink of an eye.

+Loving. Zulily. I had never shopped Zulily before but saw an ad for it on a banner or something on another site and decided to check it out. I scored a beautiful quilt for our bed, some books for beginning Small Fry's library, and a really cute dress from Pinkblush that I cannot wait to wear to some weddings this fall!

+Utilizing. Online shopping

+Hating. This Presidential Election. Nothing else to be said.

+Watching. I have not been engrossed in any tv shows this summer, however the Olympics have been all that has been on since they started. My Uncle and his daughter won a trip through his work (BMW) to go to the Olympics in Rio. My Aunt and their son decided to take full advantage of the opportunity so they bought tickets and tagged along. They had the trip of a lifetime while all of us sat at home trying to spot them at any of the events in the crowd!

+Planning. Our Gender Reveal Party.

+Wondering. If Small Fry is a sweet little lady or a handsome little man! Either way I am just so excited to find out!


+Adoring. I have been editing lots of sessions lately but I just cannot get over how awesome the senior session turned out for my cousin Maddy. I don't know if it is the mere fact that I cannot believe she is already a senior, making college visits or has grown into a beautiful young lady with so much to look forward to in the near future. It is probably a mixture of it all.

+Anticipating. Our trip to Charleston, SC in October. More on that later.

+Seeking. A new Catholic Church. Without the hopes of not making this post too lengthy. We have found ourselves very distanced from our Church. It is not the religion itself but the current priest that has been assigned to St. Thomas. I will save the details for another post.


+Listening to. Lauren Daigle. You should definitely check her out.

+Praying. For the flood victims in Loisianna. I cannot even imagine going through losing everything like what they are.

+Craving. Chili from Wendy's with a baked potato. This has been my number one craving and I literally could eat it at any time of the day or night if it was acceptable.

+Finishing. 4Her signs for Guernsey County fairgoers.

+Drinking. Water, water, water. Definitely feeling like a camel lately but I have to keep this baby hydrated!

+Excited About. Meeting Little Miss Briggs. We showered my best friend Aubrey at the end of July but little miss could be making her debut any week now.


1 comment:

  1. Just found your blog today and saw that you're having a little one in the winter - congrats! My son is a winter baby too. He will be two in January. That flew by! :)

    Zulily is great! I discovered it last year when I couldn't find baby cowboy boots anywhere for my son's Halloween costume and they had them. I've also bought some cool frames and book ends from there.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by! Feel free to leave me a comment and I will get back to you. Hope you have a great day!