Sunday, May 8, 2011

Did everyone enjoy their Mother's Day? I enjoyed spending the day with my Mom. We went to church at 10:30 together and after we went to Sams Club. After that we came home, had some lunch with Dad and JK then everyone else decided it was naptime so I ended up cleaning out the tercel. Anthony showed up and we cleaned the car some and played frisbee in the front yard. We decided to go over to the car wash in Vista View. It is my favorite car wash to go to for two reasons: 1. it's old fashion and you actually have to do everything yourself. No machine drive thru thingy and power dry. 2. it's only 25 cents! After we got back to the house we decided to go fishing. I caught one fish and another got away. After a couple hours we decided to come home. Anthony stayed for a little while and we watch Law and Order SVU with Dad. So that is pretty much how my day went. I hope everyone else had a wonderful Mother's Day!
Here are the cards I made for Mothers Day. One for my Mom along with others to give to Grandmas and one for Theresa (Anthony's Mom)



 Here is the bracelet I got for Mom for Mothers Day. The green is Dad's birthstone, light blue is Grandpa Spiker's, dark blue is Jk's, ruby is mine.
 Last is the picture book I made for Mom. I used the Storybook cartridge for the cover. Made the flower myself. The book was made with my Bind-it-All, actually the first book to make with it. I put random pictures of my brother and I growing up.

Happy Mothers Day to Mom, Grandmas, all my wonderful Aunts and other special people in my life! Including all my friends who are new Mommys (Aubrey, Joni , Taylor - soon to be, & Alyssa)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! Feel free to leave me a comment and I will get back to you. Hope you have a great day!