Thursday, May 5, 2011

50 Q&A
7. Are you doing what you believe in or are you settling for what you are doing?
Hmm thats a hard one...I would have to say my answer is 50/50. I am going to school and following my goals in the order that I believe will benefit me in the end (school, graduate, buy a house, get married, have kids...)However I know I am failing in my spiritual part of my life. I find myself only praying to God and asking for help when I need it not on a daily basis. I frequently miss going to Sunday Mass. All of these are issues that I need to work on. Hopefully I can find my way back into the church and maybe then things will come with less struggle.


Here are some pictures from the river:


 Tank swinging with Aunt Karen
 Tank lovin on me :) one of my favorite pics of the moment!!
 Really more pics?!
 Uncle Kurt and Aunt Karen
 Kathy and Vern
 Dean and Karen Wagner
 Grandma and Grandpa Price! Happy Birthday 60th Grandma!!!!
This is a photo I snapped of Tank last night. He was relaxing on my pile of dirty clothes! as my Mom says that is a face only a mother could love!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! Feel free to leave me a comment and I will get back to you. Hope you have a great day!