Saturday, May 7, 2011

Banners for Wedding Shower



So here are the banners I made over a month ago for Anthony's cousin's wedding shower. They turned out really good and she is going to actually hang them up at their wedding! Sorry for such a poor quality of pictures but they were saved from facebook because stupid me I didn't take my camera to take my own pictures. But anyways here they are. I made three all together... Congratulations, Jennifer & Brian, and Love Always. I used my Cricut for pretty much the whole thing and used the Storybook cartridge and the Sweet Hearts cartridge. 




 My favorite part was the pictures I put on the Love Always one! They just added a little personal touch.
If anyone needs banners or decorations for a birthday party, graduation party, showers of any kind or even the holidays I would do them for you :) I love doing them and sometimes I know you might be a little busy at the time and just don't want to have one more thing to do on top of planning and throwing a party too! Just shoot me an email.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! Feel free to leave me a comment and I will get back to you. Hope you have a great day!