Wednesday, February 15, 2012

We are back from Tennessee! Of course we had a blast and didn't want the weekend to end. We had one major problem occur during the trip, to make the story short we were originally supposed to stay at a Days Inn but after finding a bed bug we check out butts outta there as fast as we could and had to find another room. Luckily we got one and it was the last one at The Guest House and it was a king suite!!! Better yet after telling the girl my story on the phone she dropped the price from $179.00 to $79 per night!!! SCORE!!! Other than that everything else was amazing! Shane got 2nd place, we were at the Opryland hotel which is gorgeous! got to go to an executive suite and spent the night partying with Hendershots, got to pet an Owl, held a baby alligator, bought some awesome earrings, and a couple cute shirts, met Gary from Rascal Flatts and made some awesome memories. I made 2 slideshows on Picnik to put on here of all the pictures. One is the ones I took with my Canon (poor baby Canon might be getting replaced in the near future) and the other is the ones from my iphone. Enjoy!

Canon Pics
IPhone Pics

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! Feel free to leave me a comment and I will get back to you. Hope you have a great day!