Sunday, February 19, 2012

Friday night Rachel, Ericka, Bud and I went to the Justin Moore and Blake Shelton concert in Columbus at Nationwide. This was my first time seeing Mr. Shelton but 4th seeing Justin Moore. Justin is pretty much my all time favorite country singer. I can sing every word to every one of his songs and he is so damn sexy (sorry Mom if your reading this)


Last night we went out to Applebee's with Aubrey, Mark, Taylor, Tylor, Shantelle, Nick & Kaci. It was really nice to go out and spend time. Everyone but us and Kaci have babies so we don't get to hangout that much so it was very needed (: 


Over we had a great weekend and I got to shoot my cousin Jed's senior pictures today at a new place too! It is so gorgeous and literally out in the middle of nowhere! I will show you all more of that later this week so check back!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! Feel free to leave me a comment and I will get back to you. Hope you have a great day!