Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Pinteresting Wednesday

google

This is my first time ever linking up to party but I kept coming across this linky party and considering my love for Pinterest, I just had to!!! So here it is my first post for OH HOW PINTERESTING WEDNESDAY! (head on over to The Vintage Apple to get yourself started too)

 Source: http://www.bhg.com/bathroom/storage/storage-solutions/storage-solutions-for-bathrooms/
Source

Source

Source

Source
There you have it, my Pinteresting Wednesday!
Last night we had some awful thunderstorms and Diesel woke up crying and wanting to hide at 5 a.m. so of course I chose to sleep through my alarm that was going off at 6:30 and was running around the house like a crazy person trying to get ready, I am lucky I had on matching shoes and my hair done. Anyways I grabbed the most convenient items I could for lunch and I was out the door. As I was eating my lunch I realized I felt like a little kid again. I ended up cutting up strawberries and putting in some black berries sprinkled with some sugar and I grabbed a chocolate pudding snack pack. I still had the other half of my sub in the fridge at work, a Turkey Club sandwich that I finished off. All I needed today was a juice box, and a brown paper sack with a note from Mom <3 



I hope you all are leaping for joy on this wonderful hump day! 


1 comment:

  1. Great pins!! I like the necklace organizer idea!! It looks so country - perfect!



    http://heatherfrostx.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by! Feel free to leave me a comment and I will get back to you. Hope you have a great day!