Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Last week Anthony, Shalene, Jk, Mom, Dad and I went over to Aunt Lori and Uncle Matt's for dinner and cake because we missed Molly's birthday party because of Nashville. Miss Molly turned 5 on last Sunday, it is so hard to believe she is 5 years old already. I have said it a million times but it seriously seems like yesterday Anthony and I were taking Maddy and Vincent to the hospital to see her for the 1st time. We were literally some of the the first people in her life and haven't missed a special event since then. This party was her first one I have ever missed and I was seriously bummed. Anthony and I are taking her to see The Lorax for her birthday. Just a little movie date and probably ice cream afterwards!! I cannot wait (: as of right now I am probably more excited than she is!! Anyways last night we had mexican food, cake, and chocolate covered strawberries!!! Us girls played Just Dance and let me tell you there is a video out there of me dancing to Britney Spears Hit Me Baby One More Time but I couldn't resist. I mean her, and The Backstreet Boys & NSync were our Justin Bieber! But here are some pictures I took  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! Feel free to leave me a comment and I will get back to you. Hope you have a great day!