Thursday, October 30, 2014

Life Lately

Once again the month of October has flown by. This is a picture loaded post of what has been going on around here lately. Lots of fun stuff and I have taken lots of pictures. First off last weekend I had the opportunity to take my first wedding pictures at a really close family friends son's wedding. 
It could not have been a more beautiful day on the farm. 





Christmas Planning. You totally read that right! I have been trying to plan out what I am doing decorations wise to the house this year for Christmas. I have an undying love for blue and green together and after seeing this display at Hobby Lobby I am considering doing some sort of decorating in our house with something from here!!! I also came to the realization last night that we are going to be gone for Thanksgiving this year so in all reality I could start getting Christmas out any day now and it would not be that big of deal since we won't even be here and coming home for our beach trip for Thanksgiving all the Christmas stuff in the house would be done and I could relax!

Last week Jesie and Kris' photographer made a little sneak peak of their wedding pictures which made me even more excited to see the rest of them! Our gift to them is a custom wedding album with the pictures from their photographer so I am super anxious to be able to create it for them!! 
If you want to take a look at some of their other work you can check it out here, they do not disappoint. Justin has some amazing talent!!!




I participated in my first Wine and Paint event and I have the urge to do another!!! I am not a huge fan of the paintings that are being offered in future events but I loved the Ohio State one that we did last week. Now I just need to find a place to hang it in our house. 


 Shopping and Pinterest Inspired Outfits. I snagged this really cute navy vest at TJ Maxx and had been itching to wear it with one of my plaid shirts like I have seen in so many pinterest pins lately. I ended up putting an outfit together with it for the wedding last weekend. 

 Halloween costumes. Joni, Kelsey, Aubrey and I decided that we are going as the Ninja Turtles for the Doublecut Halloween Party that is on Saturday. Sunday we had a little shopping trip followed by craft night at my house to make the costumes. 




 Spinning. I started my first spinning classes three weeks ago and I am loving it! I have never sweat so much in a class before and I leave knowing I have had an amazing workout, plus it is a lot of fun!

Somehow we have gotten into this habit of letting Tyson sleep in bed with us at night. He thinks it is amazing, us not so much. For one he has to sleep in the middle of us because he has a tendency to just roll out of bed when he is in a deep sleep and secondly he takes up all the blankets and we don't sleep very sound. So tonight we are going to start working on him not sleeping the whole night with us. My problem is telling his precious face no and making him be on the floor. Heck I wouldn't want to be on the floor so why should he?!

I cannot believe tomorrow is the last day of October and that we are going to be starting the major holiday season here soon. Life has been going so fast! I really wish it would slow down so we can have a chance to soak it all in and enjoy it a little bit. 


2 comments:

  1. Looks like a lot of great things you've been up to lately! Can't wait to see your Ninja Turtles costumes! I love the pictures from the wedding you photographed! Micahel seen them on your FB page and said he wished we would have had a wedding styled like that. Lol. It's the same way at our house with the dogs in bed. However it's gotten to the point that neither of us can sleep if they are in bed. So we have started to train them that when Dad's home, they sleep in their own bed. Jack has done great with it. Sandy... not so much! We put her to bed in her bed next to ours and then she comes to my side of the bed every effin' hour! And then when I'm passed out and don't hear her at the bed, she realizes it and just jumps in. Then I wake up cause I can't move and I'm pissed off. Lol! So yeah long story short, I feel your pain and good luck! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have been busy girl! Can't wait to see pics of your Halloween costume. That wine and canvas night looked fun--the end result was super cute! We let our dog sleep in bed with us too...granted, he's only 50 pounds, so not as big as Tyson, but I know how you feel! Admiral sleeps in the middle of the bed and is a total blanket/bed hog. It's so hard to tell those adorable faces they can't cuddle in bed :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by! Feel free to leave me a comment and I will get back to you. Hope you have a great day!