Friday, October 17, 2014

I'm An Expert At...

slacking with blogposts!
like I had big plans of posting every day this month and this past week or so it just went out the window. I really can't pin point the exact moment and reason as to why but I found myself super busy with real life and sitting down to write a blog post took the back burner to go have some fun. But that is okay because when I am having fun I am getting more to share with all of you. More pictures to take and more stories to share!

So aside from slacking on the blog here are some other things I am pretty much an expert at...

making this face! 
that face right there is pretty much my "what do you want me to do...umm yeah I don't want to do that!" face

cuddling with this big guy

eating ice cream.
even when I do not need to be eating it!

being a beach bum
give me sand, sun, and my hubby and I could escape to the beach bum lifestyle forever!

Helene in Between

Now please excuse me while I go spend some more time snuggling with Tyson and dreaming of moving to the South. Hope you all have a wonderful weekend!

1 comment:

  1. I love the new banner for your page! :) I'm an expert at eating ice cream too! Except while I'm preggo... booo! :(

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by! Feel free to leave me a comment and I will get back to you. Hope you have a great day!