Sunday, October 5, 2014

Blogtober Day 5 -Fall Bucket List


I am so glad Helene and Taylor are hosting the Blogtober blogging challenge and used a Fall Bucket List as a topic right in the first week because it is forcing me write out what we want to do this fall and what actually needs done before Winter starts.

A lot of what is on our list is fun but more of it is going to involve working around the house to get ready for Winter. Since we heat our home with a wood burner we need to finish gathering all the firewood we are going to need to get through November, December, January, February and March (hopefully it isn't too cold that we are going to need it this month or into April & May!) We also need to get the chicken coop rigged up for colder temperatures so she isn't get frost bit!

In among all of this I keep reminding myself that we need to take time to sit back and relax and do absolutely nothing but enjoy each other's company. Fall is going to fly by just like the rest of 2014 and we are soon going to be celebrating Christmas and ringing in 2015.

Being that we are already starting the second week of October we have already found ourselves finding fun fall activities to do. I haven't had much of a chance to blog about what we have gotten into already other than a trip to Cherry Orchard but this week I am planning on sharing what we have been doing for the last couple of weekends! I hope you are all enjoying your Sunday and taking time to have some fun!!!

Helene in Between

4 comments:

  1. I like that you added practical items to your list as well, good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your trip to the orchard looks amazing! Those photos are beautiful! I can't believe it's fall already and that we are even making these lists but it gets me so excited for the holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You looked beautiful! What a fun day. Love the menu on the pallet. So smart!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by! Feel free to leave me a comment and I will get back to you. Hope you have a great day!